Eski 30-08-2007, 00:32   #997
Mine Pakkaner
agaclar.net

Giriş Tarihi: 06-01-2006
Şehir: İzmir
Mesajlar: 10,707
Alıntı:
Orijinal Mesaj Sahibi turkiss Mesajı Göster
Mine hanım, bodur elma anacı M.9 NAKB 337 hakkında bulabileceğim kaynak var mı? Siz bu anacı tanıyor musunuz? m9'un virusten arı Hollanda klonu olduğundan başka bilgi bulamadım, ama merak bu ya, peşine düştüm
M9' un bu alt klonunu tanımıyorum. Ancak sizin için şöyle bir baktım, orta kuvvetli ağaç geliştiren güzel bir anaç.

Aşağıdaki bilgileri de muhtemelen araştırmanız sırasında siz de edinmişsinizdir.

M.9 NAKB 337
- Virus Free clone from Holland
- Currently dominates the M.9 strains available in U.S. (80%)
- Very little track record of performance in the U.S.
- Appears to be 5-10 % less vigorous than M.9 EMLA
- Only caution: We have noticed that it transplants slowly, especially if poorly treated in shipment/storage.
- Susceptible winter injury, as all M.9 clones.
-Not for N. Michigan: Unless spaced 2-3 ft X 12-13 ft in V or Super Slender Spindle system.

M-9-337 (NAKB 9)[30-35%]--- This is one of the most commonly propagated and available Malling 9 clones from Europe and the standard to which most Malling 9 type rootstocks are compared to. True dwarfing rootstock, 30-35% of standard. Early cropping and precocious. Requires support--- staking or trellising. Tends to produce large fruit. Tolerant of heavy soils. Should only be used in light soils if adequate moisture or irrigation is provided, as it can tend to put all its energy into producing the crop and little into saving itself under drought conditions. Found to be susceptible to fire blight damage. Under a severe infestation, blight can travel to the root in the fall, resulting in tree decline and ultimate death next year or thereafter. This is a great rootstock for high density planting in general, especially the highest densities. Good availability of most varieties on M9-337.

Mine Pakkaner Çevrimdışı   Başa Dön